The Influence of Service Quality on Customer Loyalty at Fortunate Coffee Cemara Asri, Medan

Authors

  • Meilywy Meilywy Politeknik Cendana
  • Lisa Lisa Politeknik Cendana
  • Arwin Arwin Politeknik Cendana
  • Vonny Antoni4\ Politeknik Cendana

Abstract

This study aims to determine the influence of service quality on customer loyalty at Fortunate Coffee Cemara Asri, Medan. The research method used is a quantitative approach with an associative population, consisting of 75 customers at Fortunate Coffee Cemara Asri, Medan, all of whom were taken as research samples. The instruments used in this research are validity and reliability tests. The data analysis method includes testing the correlation coefficient, testing the determination coefficient, simple linear regression, and Z-test. The results of the correlation coefficient test show a correlation value (r) of 0.950, indicating that service quality has a positive and moderate relationship with customer loyalty. In the determination coefficient test, service quality influences customer loyalty by 90.2%, while the remaining 9.8% is influenced by factors not examined in this research. In the hypothesis test results, it is found that Z-count 8.27 > Z-table 1.96, thus it can be concluded that service quality significantly influences customer loyalty at Fortunate Coffee Cemara Asri, Medan.

Downloads

Published

04-10-2023

How to Cite

Meilywy, M., Lisa, L., Arwin, A., & Antoni4\, V. (2023). The Influence of Service Quality on Customer Loyalty at Fortunate Coffee Cemara Asri, Medan. Cendana International Conference on Social and Technology, 1(1), 49–54. Retrieved from http://prosiding.politeknikcendana.ac.id/index.php/CICoST/article/view/355