The Influence of Product Quality on Purchasing Decisions at Teko Healthy Resto, Medan

Authors

  • Agustina Agustina Politeknik Cendana
  • Arwin Arwin Politeknik Cendana
  • Tasik Utama Politeknik Cendana
  • Aime Aime Politeknik Cendana

Abstract

This research aims to determine whether there is an influence of product quality on purchasing decisions at Teko Healthy Resto, Medan. The author uses an associative quantitative research method. The data collection technique used by the author is through a questionnaire. The sample used is 97 individuals selected using the Accidental Sampling technique. The research instruments used include validity and reliability tests. The data analysis technique used includes correlation coefficient, coefficient of determination, simple linear regression, and Z-test. Based on calculations conducted by the author using SPSS version 22, it was found that the correlation (r) is 0.671 with a significance value of 0.000, indicating a strong relationship between purchasing decisions and product quality. From the determination coefficient calculation, the R square (R2) value is 45.1%, with the remaining 54.9% influenced by other factors. Through regression analysis, the regression equation is obtained as Y = 9.664 + 0.628X. In the hypothesis testing results, it is found that the Z-score of 6.57 is greater than the Z-table value of 1.96, leading to the conclusion that product quality significantly influences purchasing decisions at Teko Healthy Resto, Medan.

Downloads

Published

04-10-2023

How to Cite

Agustina, A., Arwin, A., Utama, T., & Aime, A. (2023). The Influence of Product Quality on Purchasing Decisions at Teko Healthy Resto, Medan. Cendana International Conference on Social and Technology, 1(1), 42–48. Retrieved from http://prosiding.politeknikcendana.ac.id/index.php/CICoST/article/view/354