Influence of Brand Image, Customer Trust on Shopee User Customer Loyalty at Cendana Polytechnic

Authors

  • Erlyana Erlyana Politeknik Cendana
  • Ngajudin Nugroho Politeknik Cendana
  • Elserra Siemin Ciamas Politeknik Cendana

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.56473/cicost.v1i1.339

Keywords:

Brand image, Customer trust, User loyalty

Abstract

This study aims to analyze whether there is an effect of brand image and customer trust on Shopee marketplace user loyalty at Cendana Polytechnic. This research uses quantitative research methods, with a sample of 92 active students of Cendana Polytechnic Class of 2020 Academic Year 2023 - 2024 based on sampling techniques. The coefficient of determination test results show that the brand image variable and customer trust influence user loyalty by 63.3% while the remaining 36.7% is influenced by other factors not examined in this study. The T-test hypothesis test results have a brand image variable of 2,482 and a customer trust variable of 5,685> 1,986. The results of the F test show the value of Fhitung 79.623> Ftabel 3.10. The suggestions given in this study are that Shopee is expected to identify consumer needs to match consumer desires and provide surveys to users, review the consumer review column to reduce product mismatches, provide vouchers more often, and speed up refund reviews to improve experience.

Downloads

Published

30-09-2023

How to Cite

Erlyana, E., Nugroho, N., & Ciamas, E. S. (2023). Influence of Brand Image, Customer Trust on Shopee User Customer Loyalty at Cendana Polytechnic. Cendana International Conference on Social and Technology, 1(1), 8–16. https://doi.org/10.56473/cicost.v1i1.339