The Influence of Work Enviroment on Employee Performace at PT Surya Pratama Kreasindo Medan

Authors

  • Willie Willie Politeknik Cendana
  • William Vincent Politeknik Cendana
  • Susanto Susanto Institut Bisnis Teknologi dan Bisnis

Abstract

The purpose of this research is to find out whether there is a parsial influence of work enviroment on employee performance at PT. Surya Pratama Kreasindo, Medan. Researchers used a descriptive and causal approach. The population in this study is all employees of PT. Surya Pratama Kreasindo, Medan in the finance and accounting department with 30 employees and the sample obtained 30 respondents. Based on the results of research through the coefficient of determination test, it can be seen that the R Square value obtained is 0.829, meaning that the Employee Performance variable can be explained by the Work Enviroment variable of 82.9% while the remaining 17.1% is influenced by other factors originating from outside the model this research such as training, job satisfaction and work stress. Based on the partial test, it is concluded that work enviroment have influences employee performance.

Downloads

Published

04-10-2023

How to Cite

Willie, W., Vincent , W., & Susanto, S. (2023). The Influence of Work Enviroment on Employee Performace at PT Surya Pratama Kreasindo Medan. Cendana International Conference on Social and Technology, 1(1), 17–21. Retrieved from http://prosiding.politeknikcendana.ac.id/index.php/CICoST/article/view/338