The Influence of Brand Image on Purchase Decisions at PT Putra Raja Kemenangan Medan

Authors

  • Rebicka Ketrin Politeknik Cendana
  • Ngajudin Nugroho Politeknik Cendana
  • Elserra Siemin Ciamas Politeknik Cendana
  • Fauzi Akbar Maulana Hutabarat Politeknik Cendana

Keywords:

Brand Image, Purchase Decision

Abstract

PT. Putra Raja Kemenangan Medan is a company engaged in the export of wallet bird nests located in the city of Medan. However, there was a decline in sales from 2019-2022. The purpose of this research is to find out whether there is a influence of brand image on purchasing decisions at PT. Putra Raja Kemenangan Medan. This type of research is quantitative research. The population in this study was 8950 consumers and using the Slovin formula obtained a sample of 99 respondents. Based on the results of research through the coefficient of determination test, the Adjusted R Square value obtained is 0.361, meaning that the Purchase Decision variable can be explained by the Brand Image variable of 36.1% while the remaining 63.9% is influenced by other factors originating from outside the model This research includes service quality and customer satisfaction. Based on the partial test, it is concluded that brand image influences purchase decisions.

Downloads

Published

04-10-2023

How to Cite

Ketrin, R., Nugroho, N., Ciamas, E. S., & Hutabarat, F. A. M. (2023). The Influence of Brand Image on Purchase Decisions at PT Putra Raja Kemenangan Medan. Cendana International Conference on Social and Technology, 1(1), 22–25. Retrieved from http://prosiding.politeknikcendana.ac.id/index.php/CICoST/article/view/336